WHAT WE LOVE
Nestled on 360 secluded acres, Whitestone Country Inn is the ultimate retreat for the nature-enthusiast. Wildlife and waterfowl sanctuaries, fishing, boating, hiking, horseshoes, and shuffleboard are just a few of the outdoor activities found at this charming Inn.
- Located on the edge of a wildlife and waterfowl refuge sits our "Sanctuary for the Soul" ready to bring a sense of peace and relaxation never before experienced.
- Rooms, suites, and cottages situated in a New England Village with breakfast
- Cottage suites with with multiple bedrooms and living room area
- Waterfall showers, jacuzzi tubs, and king size beds in many rooms
- On-site restaurant serving 5 course meals nightly
- Many rooms feature lake views
- Heated Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
- On-site spa and fitness center
- Free high-speed internet access
- Romantic indoor and outdoor wedding venues
- Outdoor activities include boats, kayaks, canoes on the 39,000 acre Watts Bar Lake, tennis courts, fire ring, 8 miles of hiking trails, disc golf, fishing, and more.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- AAA 4 Diamond
- Select Registry - Distinguished Inns of North America
- Certificate of Excellence (Hall of Fame) TripAdvisor