WHAT WE LOVE
Surround yourself with nature’s tropical beauty, rich history, and island charm at the oceanfront King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort on St. Simons Island, Georgia. Appreciated for a wide selection of accommodations, The King and Prince pairs friendly Southern hospitality with modern amenities.
Unwind with a massage, stroll on the beach, enjoy a round of golf, and feast on the finest coastal cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at ECHO, the island’s only oceanfront restaurant.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary business center
- Complimentary self-parking
- No resort fee
- Oceanfront, with direct beach access
- 5 oceanfront swimming pools
- Oceanfront indoor/outdoor dining at ECHO, in-room dining, and seasonal poolside fare
- Royal Treatment Cottage (providing massage therapies)
- Golf at The King and Prince Golf Course (12 miles from the resort – on the north end of the island)
- Resort Shop
- mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, DVD player, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, safe, alarm clock
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- Travel+Leisure, July 2016 - "The Best Islands in the Continental U.S."
- USA Today, April 2016 - "Best Coastal Small Towns"
- TravelZoo - The Deal Experts, Jan 2016 - "15 Islands You Need in Your Life: No Passport Required," by Kelly Hickey
- HuffPost Travel, December 2015 - "11 Fun Atlantic Coastal Escapes for Winter," by Patti Morrow
- Huffington Post Travel, September 2015 - "10 Most Beautiful US Towns to Visit in the Fall," by Holly Rosen Fink
- Travel+Leisure World's Best Awards, 2015 - World's Best Islands
- House Beautiful, June 2015 - "The 50 Most Beautiful Small Towns in America," by Caroline Picard
- Smithsonian Magazine - "20 Best Small Towns to Visit in 2015"